Monday, February 22, 2010

Taking Diazepam And Zopiclone Together I Was On Tamazepam 10mgs, Zopiclone 7.5mg (i Think) + Now Im On 3 5mgs Of Nitrazepam But Get No Effect?

I was on tamazepam 10mgs, zopiclone 7.5mg (i think) + now im on 3 5mgs of nitrazepam but get no effect? - taking diazepam and zopiclone together

Ive healthy eating exercise every day for 6 weeks, 25 mg twice a day Phenergan, blocked 5 mg diazepam 3X Effexor days once daily 75 mg + 15 mg nitrazepam, I + can not for the majority of one and a half hour sleep .. .. Sigh. The doctor said that singing gives me a sleeping pill nitrazepam different because they have the strongest that I am tired or I have any side effects caused 9ish and almost half of its 12 + not Sleepin. Someone else has this problem? i havent been taking painkillers, so why can not I 1 litter at least once a day if I was not shit for 4 / 5 days, my belly swollen and painful, difficult, so I have I bought a couple of cramps gross negligence to get but I have no choice if havent gone to the toilet in a few days.

1 comment:

xena said...

You may have a tolerance to benzodiazipines. The Effexor can be very exciting for you. Anything you take with the exception of venlafaxine is a sedative. Phenergan is like a big dose of Benadryl, my problem with Benadryl is the first time to take it, I feel tired, then after each dose, bothers me. Perhaps something to consider. Personally, I would ask to try another antidepressant. An exciting / D's that I have taken Effexor, Cymbalta and Prozac. Therefore, they should stay. The best thing is that I held Paxil. Although each person reacts differently to drugs. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment